Not sure if the latest comment regarding the format of this site is pro or con, regarding the new look. “Keep it simple” the comment read. I try to. Thank you for the input.
Good Grief! who would have guessed there was a market for this? This woman is a professional dick pic photographer, who gets thousands of dollars for some pictures.
It seems that sunshine is so rare in Britain that it can delay trains.
I consider this speech by Leonardo DiCaprio at the Golden Globes a real class act.
It is now possible for men to get a switch installed in their groin that will turn their sperm flow off an on.
Love being the center of attention? You might be interested in this item.
This will get you attention, too, although not the good kind. I am seeing this on a lot of sites, lately, always congratulating this asshole with being clever. One thing, though: what about all the other people at the buffet who also love noodles? Yeah, some buffets have another platter waiting in the kitchen. But what if they don’t? A good, sound beating for our friend?
A quick new way to build tunnels.
This could be the best tour of the summer.
Hmmm. I don’t know if someone is messing with me, or if some people regretted their not viewing the playlists I produce, here. The last two I made have received several views each, since I posted the reminder, in my previous post, that no one seemed interested. Since I have several video URL’s saved, I will try one more, to see how popular it is.
Thankfully, ivory prices have fallen to the point where the risks of poaching are becoming unprofitable.
In case anyone else was unable to determine what that was in the photo of the mother and baby, above, it is a bald man, likely the father, kissing the baby. WHEW! It looked like a huge, hairy ass, at first glance.
The Philae lander is officially dead.
The Top 10 findings by the Cassini probe at Saturn.
The most powerful supernova ever seen has been observed.
It is possible that there are ice volcanos on Pluto.
China is planning to explore the far side of the Moon.
ESO’s Very Large Telescope in Chile has captured the most detailed image ever taken of the Medusa Nebula (also known Abell 21 and Sharpless 2-274). As the star at the heart of this nebula made its final transition into retirement, it shed its outer layers into space, forming this colorful cloud. The image foreshadows the final fate of the Sun, which will eventually also become an object of this kind.
This guy rebuilt his totaled late model Charger as a 19689 Daytona replica.
OH, MAN! I would love to own this car!
We often hear the term “highway robbery”, but, this time, an actual highway was stolen.
Her: Tell me that you love me and will never lie to me. Him: Okay, you’re gonna have to make up your mind
HOW TO PLAY AND SING THE BLUES
- Most Blues begin with: “Woke up this morning…”
- “I got a good woman” is a bad way to begin the Blues unless you stick something nasty in the next line like “I got a good woman with the meanest face in town.”
- The Blues is simple. After you get the first line right, repeat it. Then find something that rhymes, sort of: “Got a good woman with the meanest face in town. Yes, I got a good woman with the meanest face in town. Got teeth like Margaret Thatcher, and she weigh 500 pound.”
- The Blues is not about choice. You stuck in a ditch, you stuck in a ditch. There ain’t no way out.
- Blues cars: Chevys, Fords, Cadillacs and broken-down trucks. Blues don’t travel in Volvos, BMWs, or SUVs. Most Blues transportation is a Greyhound bus or a southbound train. Jet aircraft and state-sponsored motor pools ain’t even in the running. Walkin’ plays a major part in the blues lifestyle. So does fixin’ to die.
- Teenagers can’t sing the Blues. They ain’t fixin’ to die yet. Adults sing the Blues. In Blues, “adulthood” means being old enough to get the electric chair if you shoot a man in Memphis.
- Blues can take place in New York City but not in Hawaii or anyplace in Canada. Hard times in Minneapolis or Seattle is probably just clinical depression. Chicago, St. Louis, and Kansas City are still great places to have the Blues. You cannot have the blues anyplace that don’t get rain.
- A man with male pattern baldness ain’t the Blues. A woman with male pattern baldness is. Breaking your leg ’cause you were skiing is not the blues. Breaking your leg ’cause a alligator be chomping on it is.
- You can’t have no Blues in an office or a shopping mall. The lighting is wrong. Go out to the parking lot or sit by the dumpster.
- Good places for the Blues: a. highway b. jailhouse c. empty bed d. bottom of a whiskey glass
Bad places for the Blues: a. Nordstrom’s b. gallery openings c. Ivy League colleges d. golf courses
- No one will believe it’s the Blues if you wear a suit, ‘less you slept in it.
- Do you have the right to sing the Blues? Yes, if: a. you older than dirt b. you blind c. you shot a man in Memphis d. you can’t be satisfied
No, if: a. you have all your teeth b. you were once blind but now can see c. the man in Memphis lived d. you have a 401K or trust fund
- Blues is not a matter of color. It’s a matter of bad luck. Tiger Woods cannot sing the blues. Sonny Liston could. Ugly white people also got a leg up on the blues.
- If you ask for water and your darlin’ give you gasoline, it’s the Blues. Other acceptable Blues beverages are: a. cheap wine b. whiskey or bourbon c. muddy water d. nasty black coffee
The following are NOT Blues beverages: a. Perrier b. Chardonnay c. Snapple d. Slim Fast
- If death occurs in a cheap motel or a shotgun shack, it’s a Blues death. Stabbed in the back by a jealous lover is another Blues way to die. So are the electric chair, substance abuse and dying lonely on a broken-down cot. You can’t have a Blues death if you die during a tennis match or while getting liposuction.
- Some Blues names for women: a. Sadie b. Big Mama c. Bessie d. Fat River Dumpling
- Some Blues names for men: a. Joe b. Willie c. Little Willie d. Big Willie
- Persons with names like Amber, Jennifer, Tiffany, Debbie, and Heather can’t sing the Blues no matter how many men they shoot in Memphis.
- Make your own Blues name Starter Kit: a. name of physical infirmity (Blind, Cripple, Lame, etc.) b. first name (see above) plus name of fruit (Lemon, Lime, etc..) c. last name of President (Jefferson, Johnson, Fillmore, etc.) Examples: Blind Lime Jefferson, Jackleg Lemon Johnson.
- No matter how tragic your life, if you own a computer you cannot possibly ever even hope to sing the blues.
While in China, Scott is very sexually promiscuous and does not use a condom all the time he is there. After arriving back home in the States, he wakes one morning to find his penis covered with bright green and purple spots. Horrified, he immediately goes to see a doctor. The doctor, never having seen anything like this before, orders some tests and tells the man to return in two days for the results. Scott returns a couple of days later and the doctor says, “I’ve got bad news for you, Scott. You’ve contracted Mongolian VD. It’s very rare and almost unheard of here, we know very little about it.” Scott looks a little perplexed and says, “Well, give me a shot or something to fix me up, doc.” The doctor answers, “I’m sorry, there’s no known cure. We’re going to have to amputate it.” Scott screams in horror, “Absolutely not! I want a second opinion.” The doctor replies, “Well, go ahead, if you want, but surgery is your only option.” The next day, Scott seeks out a Chinese doctor, figuring that he’ll know more about the disease. The Chinese doctor examines his penis and proclaims, “Ah yes, Mongolian VD. Very rare disease. Scott says to the doctor, “Yeah, yeah, I already know that, but what can we do? My American doctor wants to operate and amputate it!” The Chinese doctor shakes his head and laughs. “Stupid American doctors, always want to operate. Make more money that way. No need to amputate!” “Oh thank God!” Scott replies. “Yes,” says the Chinese doctor, “Wait two weeks…fall off by itself!”
Thanks for visiting. Anything you do, or do not like? Something you would like to see? I do not claim to own the photos posted here. If you see your property here, and want it removed, or if you just have something to say, contact me via the comments section. If you liked what you found, here, you should check out my Tumblr page, http://rodzilla-world.tumblr.com/ I post similar content, there, but with less ranting.